Thursday, November 5, 2009

What the F*** is wrong with people???

Originally Posted Friday, February 09, 2007

So i'm surfing around Craigslist last night looking for an electronic drumset, and I come across one that's a great deal, in a price i will be able to afford, and right in my area of town to boot! I'm thinkin "Perfect, I don't have enough right now, but maybe I can get him to drop the price a little, or if he's willing to hold a deposit until I get the rest of the money" and sent him off an e-mail to that effect. Here, in fact, is the e-mail that I sent him:

Hello, my name is Jim. I saw the article on Ebay. I'm very interested in your kit, it seems like exactly what i'm looking for (pending, of course, a successful trial). Unfortunately, I won't have the amount you're looking for until next week on payday (next Friday). I don't suppose you'd be willing to go as low as $350? or perhaps work out some kind of deposit? Thanks, let me know

Jim

Little did I know how completely rude and uncalled for this e-mail was. I mean, how else could a person come up with a reply like this to that e-mail? Here is what he sent back to me:

Jim, I'd like to show you something. It's called a Glock 17 and it takes 9mm cartridges. Show up with $350 and not only will I sell you the "article," but I will also include a free personalized demo of this fine piece. If you give me your social security number, address, telephone number, full name, birthdate, and where your children go to school (probably don't have any since you can't find someone to reproduce with), I will be glad to even deliver this article with some of my friends: The Big One, Jimbo, and Lil' Ty (short for Tyrone Jones). I can't wait to hear back from you.

Love,

Alex

I, of course responded in kind. I won't post the entire message, but suffice to say I accused him of being a 14 year old who didn't know a pussy from a hole in the ground, told him that if he wanted to kill my children it would be suicide because I reproduced with his mother and he was the offspring, and told him to cut back on the crack-cocaine.

What the hell kind of mental problems does somebody have to have to reply to a simple question with a threat of killing not only myself, but any children I may have? Seriously. What the hell is wrong with this guy? Has he not gotten any in a few decades or what?

If this baffles you all as much as it does me, please do me a favor: Click Here to go to this asshat's product on CraigsList, and click the prohibited button in the top right corner. Also, if you wanna talk to this guy directly, his name is Alex Barabas, and his e-mail address is alexbarabas@hotmail.com. Please feel free to drop him a line anytime you want, for any reason at all. Thank you all, and have a great day!!

Love,
The Rev

"In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti. Amen."

EDIT: SUCCESS!!!! This asshat's posting has been taken down!! That'll teach him to mess with the Rev. Also, thanks to my inside sources, I have come across this giant douche's myspace account: Click Here to let him have it through MySpace messages. Enjoy!!

Original Comments:

i was gonna go "prohibit" him...whatever that means, cuz the guy sounds like a complete nutjob, but the listing was already down. yeah....dude was kinda scary...
Posted by MelB on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 2:18 PM

Good for you Buddy!, Losers like that need to be disposed of! See you soon.
Posted by Mike on Friday, February 09, 2007 - 9:03 PM

haha, i hadn't even checked on the status of this guys account in months. I was almost hoping he did try to start something further . . . I could easily get the entire Men's basketball team to watch my back, including most of the coaches. I get the feeling he wouldn't be as tough then.
Posted by THE Reverend Jim on Tuesday, May 29, 2007 - 2:03 PM

People are douchebags.... I'll kick his ass! Did he know that he was talking to a man of God like that?!?!?!
Posted by I fucking hate the cold...... on Wednesday, July 18, 2007 - 8:43 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment